The Whistler Community Foundation (WCF) has generously awarded the Whistler Learning Centre a grant to provide bursaries for local residents who quality and wish to participate in the 2020 Whistler BCIT courses listed below.
Bursaries of $300-500 from the WCF will be administered by Whistler Community Services Society, community members who need financial assistance with fees should follow the process below:
- Contact a WCSS Outreach Worker (Whistler Community Services Society) to request an application form and schedule a call/virtual meeting.
- Complete the short application form and submit the completed form with information requested to WCSS.
- You will be emailed to notify you if your application has been successful. Note that there are a limited number of bursaries available which are issued on a ‘first come, first served’ basis.
- Once the bursary is confirmed enrol for the Whistler based course:
- Essentials of Marketing: https://www.bcit.ca/study/courses/mktg1102#details
- Project Management Essentials: https://www.bcit.ca/study/courses/opmt1187#details
- Project Communication and Team Management: https://www.bcit.ca/study/courses/opmt2515#details
Note: you will be taken to the BCIT website to register, select the Spring/Summer 2020 tab, the Whistler courses have WHIST as the location. Bursaries are only available for Whistler residents or workers taking the WHIST courses.
- Please send email@example.com confirmation of your enrolment. To do this log into your MyBCIT account. Click “Student Self Serve”. Scroll down to “Fee assessment, payments, and receipts” and click. Click “view/print your tuition receipt”.
- WLC will issue you an e-transfer for the bursary amount after the first day of class.