- This course has passed.
The Whistler Experience: Moments of Power 1-3 (PM Session)
June 19, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm PDT
|Whistler Experience participants*||$89|
*You are eligible for this discounted rate if you participated in the 2017/18 Whistler Experience Program. Contact Ulla at 604-932-5922 or firstname.lastname@example.org register at this participant rate.
All prices are subject to GST. Registration is open until Monday June 18th
Understand the three psychological principles behind the Moments of Power and how they can be applied to elevate the service experience. Gain clear knowledge on how to build better relationships, deliver world class service and sell more effectively.
- Learn what customer research shows around the world and what customers expect from any service interaction
- hear how to receive high likelihood-to-recommend scores and what it means for an organization
- Understand the correlation between high likelihood-to-recommend scores and business success as it relates to sales revenue and company valuation
The 3 Moments of Power are:
- Power of Context: shape the environment for the customer and employee to reframe how they see things
- Power of Expertise: demonstrate professionalism and proactive expertise to execute the most important moment of power
- Power of Liking: build relationships by being personable and recognizing the customer
- Appreciate how human psychology applies to service & sales
- Advance your understanding of human interaction, professionally and personally
- Gain confidence in building better relationships to deliver world class service
This workshop is the foundation of the Whistler Experience program.
Jennifer Campbell & Josianne Fox
Jennifer Campbell, CPCC
Certified coach and seasoned group facilitator
Jennifer Campbell has coached and facilitated at senior and staff levels in organizations and has seen many of her personal and group session outcomes make a difference to both company bottom lines and individual career success. A sought after ‘thinking and execution’ partner, she is a versatile advisor to leaders with a practical approach to making things happen. She is a quick study and known for her contagious energy, ability to create a positive atmosphere and desire to help connect the right people in order to build better solutions. Jennifer has spent 20 years facilitating change – in people and in organizations .
Founder and Director of HR and coaching company, SmartFox Consulting
Josianne has been working in the HR field for over a decade, combining experience from the hospitality, media and manufacturing sectors as well as recruiting executives for many of North America’s leading companies. Business savvy, Josianne has an entrepreneur’s spirit having started, operated and sold several businesses of her own. She understands the challenges that both employees and employers face and is able to provide solutions that result in engaged workforce, fulfilled goals and higher profits. Throughout Josianne’s career she has facilitated a wide range of strategy and educational sessions for companies large and small. Her experience brought her to further study the latest and most innovative ideas around creating a customer service culture in the workforce. Since then, Josianne has become a customer service champion and delivered training to thousands of employees. As a facilitator, Josianne connects with the audience as she covers various topics in an energetic and engaging way.
Jennifer and Josianne are licensed by Dr. Mark Colgate – lead facilitator of the Whistler Experience – to deliver the Whistler Experience to positively affect customer satisfaction and employee experiences in the Whistler community.Cancellation Policy: Payment is non refundable for cancellations made within 3 business days of the event, or non attendance on the day.
If you have registered and paid for an event or training, you will be automatically added to the attendance list.