- This course has passed.
Retail & Manufacturing Program – June Enrollment
The Whistler Adventure School Retail & Manufacturing Manager Program creates opportunity for students successful in small businesses or in manufacturing start ups. Product design, sales, and customer service skills help students create a niche for themselves in the industry. Each course can be completed individually or students may combine all six courses. A full program certificate includes a co-op work placement.
Course hours and description (click on each course for more information):
- Bicycle Mechanic – 60 hours
- Ski and Snowboard Production – 60 hours
- Boot Fitting – 60 hours
- Ski and Snowboard Tuning – 60 hours
- Business Plan Development – 60 hours
- Co-op Work Experience – 300 hours
- Tuition Fee International: $12,000 CAD
- Tuition Fee Locals: $7,000 CAD
- Application Fee: $125 CAD
- Lab Supplies: $900
Entry Requirements: Minimum 18 years old. Proficient in English.
Enrollment Months: April or October
Length of Study: 600 full time hours within 12 months