- This course has passed.
Marketing & Media Manager Program – June Enrollment
June 1, 2018
The Whistler Adventure School Marketing & Media Manager Program prepares students for a career in the marketing and media industry through a series of creative courses. Each course can be completed individually or students may combine all eight courses. A full program certificate includes a co-op work placement. Through these courses, students will design a portfolio of photo and video work as well as plan and implement a marketing strategy using digital marketing, social media and events to promote any business or product of their choice.
Course hours and description (click on each course for more information):
- Photography – 45 hours
- Photo Editing – 45 hours
- Videography – 45 hours
- Video Editing – 45 hours
- Event Planning – 45 hours
- Internet Marketing & Social Media – 45 hours
- Marketing Strategy – 45 hours
- Co-op Work Experience – 5 hours
- Tuition Fee International: $14,000 CAD
- Tuition Fee Locals: $10,000 CAD
- Application Fee: $125 CAD
- Pro Camera Rental: $25 CAD/week
Entry Requirements: Minimum 18 years old. Proficient in English.
Enrollment Months: January, February, April, May, June, July, September, October, November
Length of Study: 472.5 full time hours within 12 months