- This course has passed.
Infant & Child CPR Workshop
September 17, 2019 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm PDT
One event on September 17, 2019 at 5:30pm
One event on September 28, 2019 at 10:00am
One event on October 9, 2019 at 5:30pm
One event on November 6, 2019 at 5:30pm
Ideal for expectant parents, parents with young children, caregivers, grandparents or anyone who lives or works with children.
The workshop includes:
- CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) and AED (automated external defibrillator) for infants and children
- Managing choking in infants and children
- Keeping infants and toddlers safe – Ways to prevent injuries, as well as tips and tricks for childproofing your home
- Safety around water
- Administering medications to your child, including epinephrine pens and rescue inhalers
- Tips on building or purchasing a home and car first aid kit
2019 August 21: 5:30-7:30pm
2019 September 17: 5:30-7:30pm
2019 September 28: 10am-12pm
2019 October 9: 5:30-7:30pm
2019 November 6: 5:30-7:30pm
For more info and to register: https://whistlerfirstaid.ca/events/infant-child-cpr-workshop/
Cancellation Policy: https://whistlerfirstaid.ca/cancellation-policy/
Note: This is not a Red Cross certified course and no official certification will be awarded on completion.