- This course has passed.
Healthy eating on a budget workshops
May 13 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm PDT
One event on January 8, 2020 at 8:00am
One event on February 12, 2020 at 8:00am
One event on March 11, 2020 at 8:00am
One event on April 8, 2020 at 8:00am
One event on May 13, 2020 at 8:00am
One event on June 10, 2020 at 8:00am
Join the Whistler Welcome Centre’s free workshops every month in 2020.
After attending these workshops, you will know how to:
• Shop on a budget
• Substitute ingredients in recipes
• Read and understand food labels
• Prepare and store food safely
• Use the 3 main nutritional groups and their health benefits
• We will cook and enjoy a meal together during each workshop
If you complete all of the modules required, you can earn a Community Kitchen digital badge.
When: The 2nd Wednesday in each month January to June. 9.30am -12.30pm,
Where: 1519 Spring Creek Drive
To register or more info: email email@example.com or call 604.698.5960
The Whistler Welcome Centre and the Howe Sound Women’s Centre are working together to deliver these workshops.