- This course has passed.
Community Foundation of Whistler Grant Information Session
November 27 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm PST
The Community Foundation of Whistler invites community organisations and community members to a grant information session for a discussion on granting areas, when and how to apply, and what makes an application successful.
Date: November 27, 2018
Time: 3:00- 5:00 pm
Location: Whistler Public Library
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to claim a spot.
Everyone is welcome to attend this free event. There will be tea and snacks.
In this session, you’ll learn about:
- Community Foundation of Whistler’s granting goals and principles
- what types of grants are available to organizations and community members;
- how to apply, when to apply, what’s new in 2019 and;
- what the Community Foundation of Whistler’s granting committees look for in an application.
- Collaborating with the Community Foundation and our future directions
There will be lots of opportunity to ask questions and share your ideas.