- This course has passed.
Adult Beginner Sailor Drop In Session
August 19, 2018 @ 10:30 am - 1:00 pm PDT
An event every week that begins at 10:30am on Sunday, repeating until September 9, 2018
The Whistler Sailing Association has a mission to make sailing accessible for everyone. Their Beginner Drop-In program is designed to create new sailors, build interest and share the sport with the community.
This is a great opportunity for locals to:
- Meet coaches and members of the Whistler Sailing Association
- Learn about Whistler Sailing, our programs and membership options
- Acquire new sailing skills
- Gain experience as crew on a pirate sailboat
- 16+, teenagers must be accompanied by an adult
- Have fun!!
Note: No experience required and all sailing abilities are welcome. This is a beginner program to offer “a taste” of sailing. Please limit yourself to 1 Drop-In program and ask our Instructors about what is next!
Dates: Sunday Drop In Sailing will begin on June 17th 2017 and end on September 9th 2017
Time: Sundays: 10:30 a.m – 1:00 p.m
Cost: $20 per person
Note: Each participant must sign a Waiver at Registration.
Online Registration Click Here